Conveniently located on the corner of North and West Streets, close to the airport and local shops and accommodation Conference on North has a long history of being involved with teaching and training.
Originally starting life as the Leichhardt Ward Boys School the buildings opened on the 10th of July 1905. When the school closed in December 1986 the centre was renamed the Capricornia Education Centre, and later changed to the North Street Sub Centre and then Conference Training Centre before being renamed North Street Annex.
There is a large carpark available with access off the West Street entrance and on-street parking on North and West Streets.
Rates vary by use and requirements. Flat rates are available for bare room hire and packages with prices per person are available for conferences, training and all meeting requirements.